- Parenting Skills at Yuvraj School 9th Jan 2016:
- Motivational support after Bariayatric Surgery at Asian Bariatrics Jan 30th 2016:
- Emotional Regulation ofvTeenagers through CBT DBT at Vaneeta vishram college on 12th Feb:
- Programs for Mental Health Professionals:
Introduction to CBT(1 day) &
Fundamentals of CBT (2 days):
- What is CBT ?
- Understanding the Principles, important components, core skills and interpersonal skills that make up this therapy.
- For any body who is interested to know about the ideas underpinning CBT, preferably with some basic background of psychology required.
Apply CBT for children or Adolescents.(2 days workshop):
- Training focuses on therapy with clients between the ages of 7 and 18.
- Dealing with depression, anxiety and behavior or conduct problems.
Apply CBT to treat specific disorders,like Depression, Anxiety Disorders. ( 2-day workshop for each disorder):
- Training focuses onhow the concepts of CBT can be applied to treat specific disorders, like depression, anxiety, comorbidity.
- How to apply them in general terms to Anxiety disorders or Depression.
Emotional Health of kids with Special needs : ( 2 day workshop):
- Understanding various kinds of emotional problems faced by children with special needs, as per their developmental stages.
- Ways to effectively deal with them through play therapy and other therapy modules.
- Programs for Non profesionals:
Raising Happy Healthy & Self confident Children.(1 day):
- Basically Children want to make their parents happy, and with the methods I share in this program, you can learn exactly how to guide them in doing so through mutual respect, solid boundaries, and strong self-esteem and self-confidence. Parents face challenges that barely existed a decade ago. Learn what those challenges are, and what you can do to make your child a winner.
- Discover the behaviors of effective, joyful parents.
- Discover the special skills to influence the behaviors of your children that will help them succeed in life.
Understanding Adolescents.(1 day):
- This program is aimed to help the parents to understand the way the brain chemistry of adolescents work.
- Common emotional problems in adolescents.
- Communicational and disciplinary skills to deal with adolescents.
Peak Performing Women.(1-day):
- Women in positions of leadership, at home as home makers, as home business owners to corporate executives, All women will find this program inspirational.
Emotional health of special kids (1- day):
- Parents and care takers of children with Metal retardation can benefit from this program. It focuses on understanding and accepting them the way they are.
- Having realistic expectations from self and from these children, as per their potentials.
- Increasing frustration tolerance and not falling in guilt trips. At the same time continue the noble work of being a strong support system for those who need them.
Some more similar programs …in making…:
- Balancing academics and social life.
- Getting prepared to leave your nest.
- Getting Prepared to get married.
- Getting prepared to become parents.
- Sress management at work.
- Anger Management.
- Handling Eating disorders.